- Case size: 43.5mm
- Case thickness: 13.65mm
- Case material: Stainless steel with sapphire glass, anti-reflective on the front
- Strap type: Extra soft light brown calfskin leather, with white stitching and engraved stainless steel pin buckle
- Country of origin: Germany
Chronograph-Regulators are absolute precision watches. Their mechanics are complex and intricate. However, the CRO1 offers even more sophisticated features.
The timer function has a contrasting color to increase readability and the feature can be easily operated with the two elongated push buttons.
- 31679.AS calibre
- Manual winding regulator, 42 hour power reserve approx. (36 hours if chono feature is turned on)
- 5 atm water resistant
- Black enamelled dial
- Partially hand-engraved and refined, featuring blue screws and 23 jewels
- Also available with a stainless steel folding clasp or high-quality stainless steel Milanese strap at additional cost
Function: Minutes, decentralized hour hand at 6 o'clock, decentralized second hand, decentralized minute counter, chrono and summing up function, date
Product number: AS.CR01-4