- Case size: 43.5mm
- Case thickness: 13.65mm
- Case material: Stainless steel with sapphire glass, anti-reflective on the front
- Strap type: Genuine Louisiana croc-strap with engraved stainless steel pin buckle
- Country of origin: Germany
Even at first sight, the new Chrono-Regulator-Skeleton fascinates with its innovations in design and engineering. It proves that even in a “skeleton” version, a Chrono-Regulator can be functional and offer great readability.
The chrono-regulator presents a rare execution of a chronograph. The displays for hour, minute and second are placed at three separate locations: the minute display is located at 6 o’clock and the second
display is located at 9 o’clock. There is also the timer feature with two hands: the large second hand from the center and the small minute hand at 3 o’clock.
Due to the blued hands and the clear division of time, time is easy to read. Another feature is the rhodium-plated and skeletonized date indicator dial. In order to see the date clearly in one position, a special bridge with a window at 6 o’clock was developed. On the plate below this window is a circular area that was covered in a thin layer of dark blue enamel to increase visibility.
The movement of the timekeeper is not only skeletonized by hand, but also hand-engraved on both sides.
Chrono - Regulator CR02 The production of such watches is very laborious, which is why the edition is limited to 68 pieces per dial.
- 31679.AS calibre
- Manual winding regulator, 42 hour power reserve approx. (36 hours if chono feature is turned on)
- 5 atm water resistant
- Guilloched, silver coloured dial with open center
- Completely skeletonized by hand
- Partially hand-engraved and refined, featuring blue screws and 23 jewels
- Also available with a stainless steel folding clasp or high-quality stainless steel Milanese strap at additional cost
Function: Minutes, decentralized hour hand at 6 o'clock, decentralized second hand, decentralized minute counter, chrono and summing up function, date
Product number: AS.CR02-1