- Case size: 43mm
- Case thickness: 12mm
- Case material: Stainless steel with sapphire glass
- Strap type: Genuine crocodile leather with engraved stainless steel pin buckle
- Country of origin: Germany
The classic version with roulette numbers on the watch face is also available in the automatic version.
The power reserve is displayed at 3 o‘clock, while the display of the day is located at 6 o’clock. To make this model even more interesting, the design matches the titles of Dostoevsky‘s novels. In this way, a harmoniously balanced overall image of the watch face is generated.
Also the movement doesn‘t need to hide: hand-engraved, refined and equipped with blued screws, it is a real eye-catcher. The case of the backside is provided with a roulettering as well. The elaborately hand-engraved rotor of the automatic watch is available in two designs. The first version is skeletonized, the second one is equipped with stylized ornaments of the 19th century.
- 9060.Soprod calibre
- Automatic winding, 47 hours power reserve approx.
- 3 atm water-resistant
- Guilloched, silver coloured dial
- Hand-engraved, refined rotor with blue screws
- Available with a dark brown or black leather strap
Function: Hours, minutes, second, date at 12h, weekday at 6h, power reserve at 3h
Product number: AS.FD21