- Case size: 43mm
- Case thickness: 12mm
- Case material: Stainless steel with sapphire glass
- Strap type: Genuine crocodile leather with engraved stainless steel pin buckle
- Country of origin: Germany
Now, a chronograph is also part of the “family” of “Dostoevsky” watches.
The case has the same harmonious form as the manual winding movement models. However, the little feet are now manufactured separately and after brushing, soldered into the intended holes. Thereby, the center part of the watch can be brushed more easily. A brilliant lever construct at the push button allows them to be attached to the case vertically.
The roulette on the bottom of the case and on the dial, reminds of compulsive gambling similarly to other Dostoevsky watches. It’s a theme Dostoevsky analyzed so well in his novels and portrayed with philosophical profoundness.
- 7750SORM-3H Soprod calibre
- Automatic winding chronograph, 50 hours power reserve approx.
- 3 atm water-resistant
- Guilloched, silver coloured dial
- Hand-engraved and refined with blue screws
- Available with a dark brown or black leather strap
Function: Hours, minutes, small second at 9h, power reserve display at 3h, date, 30-minutes counter, 12-hour counter
Product number: AS.FD42