- Case size: 43.5mm
- Case thickness: 14.4mm
- Case material: Stainless steel with sapphire glass
- Strap type: Extra soft black calfskin leather, with white stitching and engraved stainless steel pin buckle
- Country of origin: Germany
However, Alexander Shorokhov was not only fascinated by the beauty of Portugal, but also infected by its dynamic.
For this reason he created an automatic winding version of the “New Planet”.
The automatic and the hand windig model share the big figure "60", the distinctive hands and the elobrated guilloche dial that form the background for the remarkable designed and placed numerals.
The “New Planet“ is destined for individualists with sure taste for style and a dynamic lifestyle.
- 2030.AS calibre
- Automatic chronograph, 38 hours power reserve approx.
- 5 atm water-resistant
- Guilloched, carbon look, silver coloured dial
- Hand-engraved and refined rotor, featuring blue screws and 49 jewels
- Also available with a stainless steel folding clasp or a high-quality stainless steel Milanese strap at additional cost
Function: Hours, minutes, decentralized second hand at 3 o'clock, chrono and summing up function at 9 o'clock
Product number: AS.N.PT05-1