- Case size: 40mm
- Case thickness: 11.5mm
- Case material: Stainless steel with sapphire glass
- Strap type: Genuine crocodile leather with engraved stainless steel pin buckle
- Country of origin: Germany
For this watch series, that is supposed to commemorate the biggest Russian composer, a very special movement was selected and enhanced for the alarm feature.
The envisioned subtle and soft alarm tone required our master watchmakers to completely replicate the Swiss caliber AS 1930. Due to a spring surrounding the movement, the alarm tone sounds significantly fuller now.
Compared to previous versions, the innovation made it possible to equip this unique watch with a glass bottom, through which the refined movement is visible in its entire beauty.
The master watchmakers and engravers at the “Alexander Shorokhoff” watch manufacture did a great job refining it as well. The watch is imaginatively engraved and valuably refined by our highly qualified engravers. Traditional floral engraved motifs of the bridges, as well as guilloche of the gears, create a nostalgic feel and the longing for good old times.
After the engraving and polishing, all bridges are gold or rhodium-plated and screws are blued, which gives it a particularly attractive look. Little by little, a stunning piece of art emerges.
- 2612.AS calibre
- Manual winding with alarm function, 38 hours power reserve approx.
- 3 atm water-resistant
- Guilloched, silver coloured dial
- Double casing with slide-out function
- Hand-engraved and refined with blue screws
- Available with a dark brown or black leather strap
Function: Hours, minutes, center second hand, alarm clock
Product number: AS.PT1