- Case size: 40mm
- Case thickness: 11.5mm
- Case material: Stainless steel with sapphire glass
- Strap type: Genuine crocodile leather with engraved stainless steel pin buckle
- Country of origin: Germany
For this watch series, that is supposed to commemorate the biggest Russian composer, a very special movement was selected and enhanced for the alarm feature.
The envisioned subtle and soft alarm tone required our master watchmakers to completely replicate the Swiss caliber AS 1930. Due to a spring surrounding the movement, the alarm tone sounds significantly fuller now.
Compared to previous versions, the innovation made it possible to equip this unique watch with a glass bottom, through which the refined movement is visible in its entire beauty. A distinctive feature of the “Tchaikovsky” watch is the hinged double casing. This additional feature gives the owner of the alarm a clear view of the time when laying down and allows him to rejoice in the pleasant alarm tone.
The precious and artfully adorned back of the case integrates stylistically flawless into the overall appearance. The artful engraving is a reminiscence of the 19th century here as well.
- 2612.AS calibre
- Manual winding with alarm function, 38 hours power reserve approx.
- 3 atm water-resistant
- Guilloched, silver coloured dial
- Double casing with slide-out function
- Hand engraved and refined with blue screws
- Available with a dark brown or black leather strap
Product number: AS.PT21