- Case size: 43.5mm
- Case thickness: 13.2mm
- Case material: Stainless steel with sapphire glass, anti-reflective on the front
- Strap type: Stainless steel Milanese strap with folding clasp
- Country of origin: Germany
The Regulator R01 is the ideal watch for a self-confident man. Avant-garde design paired with modern, almost provocative stylistic devices will capture interested men’s curiosity.
This special timekeeper catches your attention right away, perhaps due to the mixture of a rather discreet dial and the extremely present “60” that turns the dial into an eye-catcher. The hour hand was placed at “6h” and the hand for seconds was deliberately placed at “9h”.
Also in terms of quality, the Regulator leaves nothing to be desired: The movement is refined by hand with partially hand-engraved and gold-plated bridges. The chrono-bridge, pallet bridge and coupling receive a special polishing. The crown wheel is engraved with a gouge and the balance bridge is decorated with a hand engraving. The manufacturer’s logo completes the impressive appearance of the piece.
Compatible with that, a case made from brushed stainless steel with polished bezel was chosen. The Regulator is available in black, beige or grey-blue, with a respective color-coordinated, premium calfskin leather strap.
- 3105.AS calibre
- Manual winding regulator, 42 hours power reserve approx.
- 5 atm water-resistant
- Black enamelled dial
- Partially hand-engraved and refined, featuring blue screws and 17 jewels
- Also available with a light brown or black calfskin leather strap
- Also available with a stainless steel folding clasp at additional cost
Function: Minutes, decentralized hour hand at 6 o'clock, decentralized second hand at 9 o'clock, date
Product number: AS.R01-4M